Monday, June 28, 2010

Paintings from Spring Term

Here are the rest of my Spring term paintings. These are all in oils and I used the water soluble oil paints.


This is a painting of our Sheltie Jack who passed away in May. I used one of the recent photos I took of him. I started this one in blue, because his natural black color is so dark it's hard to differentiate the shades. I will also try a normal color painting of him.












This started out as splotches of all the "end of day" paints after class. I just swabbed the colors onto an extra canvas. At the end, I found a photo of an old guy and added him.
















This was my frustration painting for the term. It's not what I wanted or intended, but I didn't know how to fix it. So, I'll leave it.













This is a painting I did from a painting workbook. I'll have to add the name later.









No comments: