Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lemon Imposters.....#154 EDM Challenge

The #154 EDM Challenge is to Draw a Lemon. I went looking through my fridge and found a bottle of reconstituted lemon juice. I found a bottle of Key Lime juice. I found several oranges in the fruit drawer. I found lemon tea bags in the cupboard.

So, I drew a lemon substitute: a citrus fruit and a lemon tea bag. Close enough. Hey, I did go to the store to purchase sponges for the sponge challenge!

Because of general busyness elsewhere, I haven't taken time for art and blogging. I'm getting out of practice with my drawing, so plan to do it more often. And I've missed seeing what everyone else is doing with their art work!

Emma Pod

10 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Hi Mary, great to see you posting again! I love your sketch for the challenge...great substitute!

Lin said...

sO GOOD to see your sketches -- I've missed them!! What a great job on this!!!!

Desiree's Designs said...

Great imposter either is great in tea! love your sketch

Sandy said...

What a fun spin on the lemon challenge and Quite nicely done!!

Anonymous said...

I'd say that's close enough! Nice painting, too!

weebug said...

I love how you improvised!

joanieART said...

Hey Emma/Mary, This is very nice. Love the teabag addition, well done, and great colors.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

This is great. A nice burst of lemon. Nice work.

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

Great job on the lemon and tea bag..nothing better than bigelow tea!

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

Funny i didnt read what you wrote...and i had thought it looked like an orange...this early in the morning i could be wrong so i decided you meant it was a lemon...DUHHHH...GREAT orange...